Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm BACK!


To my blogging family, I have been absent for a year now, due to major life changes. It's been a wild journey and I have missed my writing and blogging friends.

Due to some major personal issues, I decided to delete my blog. It was an impulse, but something I had to do at the time. I searched in vain for a way to get my blog back, but after you have deleted it, it's gone for good.

So.

I am replicating it the best I can because I adore the layout, the style, the design, everything about it. The next few years of my life are going to be challenging, full of angst, sadness, bitterness, but most of all blazing a trail back to happiness.

I have decided to pick up the pieces of my shattered life and BEE CALM AND CARRY ON.

And to my surprise, I was able to get the exact same name back for my blog.

SuperMom is back. It's going to be stellar.

Love you all,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment